I don't have a favorite animal, after zoology i learned to valorate every life form (except the humans) but some animals are more atractive to me, like the blue whale, fox, cats and felines in general. I think that the blue whale is the most amazing animal, because is the biggest and even so only feeds on small krills. The fox is a beautiful animal for their tail and mouth, but felines are the most beautiful!! i love the cougars, tigers, panthers and cats :3, the felines are so elegant and tender.
An interesting thing that i know about cats is that they are the worst murderers, because kill for fun and not to feed like other felines. I always have had a cat like pet, and now i have two, but my favorite is Perla. She sleep with me and is always with me <3.
I love it the purr of the cats it's so relaxing
ResponderEliminar