martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

My english course experience

Hi! This is the last blog, the year finally ends! and i will write about my experience with this blog.
In general, i liked this, becouse i could to practice and learn vocabulary, i could also meet some classmates and things about them.
I think that my writing skills has improved, but i have much to practice yet, so i want to follow writing and practicing to learn more, becouse the english is so important in this career and always it has been difficult to me.
In the future, i would like to write about some animal, an ecological problem, or some experience in travels, maybe about a teacher of my faculty or another important people that i meet or will meet.

Now i finished my english course, but just i said, i would like to practice and maybe i could to take the level 4 to the next year or practice on my own. I have found a way to practice with english texts, but is hard if i dont have anyone to ask my doubts, or someone to practice in a conversation. So, if i have time, the next year i would like to take the english course level 4        

2 comentarios:

  1. woohh the level 4! that's great, I hope that you can take this course

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Paula!! yeah! The year ends and the time advances against! haha :) I don't knew that I could take other course of english, english 4, haha that's great!! because my vocabulary, pronunciation and sometimes write any word is very difficult for me! seriously! and I also want change it! and your opinion is equivalent with me!! the english is important in each moment!! see you and good weekend!! :D

    ResponderEliminar