martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

Hi my name is Paula, i was born in Santiago the 25th of September in 1995. My family is big, I have 2 older brothers and 2 younger sisters, but I live with my 2 little sisters. 




When I was 5 years old I start the school, and 15 years later, nowadays i'm in the university. I always want to be a veterinary, and study in the Universidad de Chile.







 The other things that I love to do are play bass guitar and read big books! Because i can read for a lot of time the same story. In the future I want to work in SAG or in the zoo with wild animals.           

3 comentarios:

  1. What kind of books you read?
    Regards. B-)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Paula! :)! I also always wanted to be a veterinary! is a beautiful career! :), I also love the books! even i believe that to read is the best hobby! regards and your dress is very beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like the music, I think that is wonderful and in special if you can make this art :)

    ResponderEliminar