martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Love to animals

In this new semester i have more subjects than the first. There are nine! and one sport elective that i chose to this semester. I prefer a music subject like choir, but their timetable ane not the best for me.
Im in a activity of the university, COPBA, this is a organization that take care the animals of Mundo granja. We cut the nails of sheeps and inmunize them and to the cows.


In this new academic period i hope get in love with the degree and approve all the subjects. In the first semester i fail math. I don’t mind postpone the degree one year or a half, but fail a subject make me feel a failure. Despite my motivation are my love to the animals.      

          

3 comentarios:

  1. COPBA is a good place to learn and put aside dogs and cats for a moment!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We can do it Paula! we´ll pass all the subjects B)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Paula!! I don't participate in COPBA, but the photo is very cute! When I have free time with other friends, we visit "Mundo granja", is very funny, besides relax the mind see the different animals, specially sheep and goats! I wish you luck for this semester in all your goals! the love for the animals is the main and big motivation! regards and good week!

    ResponderEliminar