I don't like speak about technology, but the technologic
device that i use for more time is my Smartphone. I think that is very practic
to surf on the internet and search information immediately, as well as i use it
to look the clases and digital books, besides is a gadget to entretain me
listening to music, watching videos and chat with friends on facebook or whatsapp.
I admit that i use it regulary in my daily.

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI prefer the laptop, because when I used it manytime the phone I feel a burning eyes and a headache :c, well maybe you phone have the screen more ample
ResponderEliminarI prefer my notebook in relation with my cellphone, i don't know, the cellphone distract me with the whatsapp and open facebook! hahahha! The best of the cell is read digital books and powerpoints jasksjak!! I agree with you! cute blog! see you in the university!
ResponderEliminarI don't know many things about technology, too jajajajaj but it's not too late to learn a few. We can do it pauliwis!!!. I use a lot my celphone because it's very useful, so I agree with your choice :P
ResponderEliminar