martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

I'm indecisive :c

Hi everyone! now i'm going to speak about the major that i would like to take.
the truth is that i don't know what major take, i'm not sure if i like work with horses or with wild animals...

I love the horses, i think that are very special animals becouse are loyals, helpfuls, charismatics, elegants and intelligents like all the animals.

And on the other hand the major of wild animals is in progress, becouse with the human activity many species are threatened and exist the need to preserve them habitat, and in this area i would work in zoo, national reserves, in goberment organizations like SAG and i expect to travel through the country, know about the chilean fauna and do mechanisms to safeguard this.


I think that the last is more interesting now jaja, and besides i want to live in the south of Chile, maybe in
Punta arenas or Puerto Varas, and perhaps i'll find a job in those places. :)
        

1 comentario:

  1. The horses are very beautiful and smart.! Chile needs specialized veterinarians to save endangered species! like the huemul or Pudú :( I'm just like you!! I still don't know my specialization! hahah, I think that the time will tell :)

    ResponderEliminar