Hello!
this week i'm going to tell you some bad habits that i have.
I
think that are different kinds of bad habits, like the injurious and the just
that we do without an specific reason.
I
dislike the injurious habits, but sometimes i drink beer jajaja or other
beverages. And i’m not a drunk! I only drink for enjoy.
I
do things like throw the clothes on the bed, be late in some places, but is not
usual. But the worst habit that i have is do so much things at the same time,
then some get without finish. An example of this are projects like draws, learn
to play a musical instrument like my transverse flaute or the guitar, even i
have a sculture that i created five years ago and still is without paint in
some parts. This remember me to the half man in my favourite tv show 31 Minutos jajaj so i’m the
half woman.
Other
bad habit that is make me suffer in this time is eat many sweeties like
chocolate, candys, cookies, etc. This is becouse i feel anxiety cause the stress
L or i believe it.

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Paula! good photo! "31 minutos" is a great program! :D :Hahahha Sometimes I also do things without finish just like you! for example eat, wash the dishes :( hahah or make my bed, etc...!! and the chocolate is my passion! But I must avoid excesive sugar! even if it costs me a lot! :( regards <3
ResponderEliminar